The Leesburg Main Street Christmas Stroll
Friday, November 25th, 2016 • 6pm-9pm
Experience an Enchanted Evening as
Leesburg Transforms into a
Magical Winter Christmas Wonderland!
Yes! There’s REAL SNOW in Leesburg and this year’s Christmas Stroll is better than ever before! It’s a wonderful evening that has become a tradition where family and friends come together and celebrate the Christmas holiday! It’s truly a magical winter wonderland! Stroll through the streets of Historic Downtown Leesburg and see an array of Christmas light displays, browse through the quaint shoppes, enjoy Dickens Carolers, live entertainment and see the lighting of the 24’ high Magical Dancing Lights Musical Christmas Tree including a synchronized choreographed Towne Square Display!
A FULL EVENING OF FREE FAMILY HOLIDAY FUN!
- Live Performances in Towne Square
- Lighting of the Magical Musical Christmas Tree
- Jugglers • Brass Jazz Band • Carolers
- Fabulous Restaurants & Festive Foods
- Visit with Santa and take a picture!
TONS OF FUN FOR THE KIDS!
- Hay Rides
- Uncle Donald’s Farm Petting Zoo
- Face Painting
- Rock Wall Climbing
- Juglers & Stilt Walkers
- Moon Walk & Inflatable Slides
- Kids Games
- & More!!!
A Holiday Tradition Brought To You By: