Friday Nov 17th
6pm – 10pm
FREE PARKING • Venetian Gardens
201 E Dixie Ave. • Leesburg, Florida
In advance – $40 at the door
21 years of age or older only.
NEW THIS YEAR – A FIRKIN CREATED BY 3 Daughters Brewing
Details on special tickets to taste this brew coming soon!
2017 will also bring a variety of great beers from these great brewers!
- Kenwood – Cabernet Sauvignon (California,Sonoma) Intense aromas of cherry and raspberry are followed by aromatic notes of fresh sage and forest floor. Smooth and approachable tannins with an excellent finish.
- The Sum – Red Blend (California,St.Helna) – The 2013 vintage of The Sum boasts an inky deep purple color accompanied a lovely nose of blueberries, espresso, and dark chocolate. Full bodied and multilayered, this wine exhibits what can be achieved through meticulous winemaking and blending. A fantastic wine that will quite easily age for 15 to 20 years but that it also shows wonderfully right away.
- Laird – Chardonnay (California) – Our Cold Creek Chardonnay is grown in the slightly cooler microclimate of the Sonoma side of the Los Carneros district to the west, where thick fog and cool marine winds protect its tender skins. Indigenous to the Burgundy region of France, Clones 15 and 95 at a 50:50 ratio exhibit an approachable style and luminous, golden color.
- Bitch Grenache – (Spain) Bitch, a provocatively named 100% Grenache from R Wines, achieves the potential of this difficult-to-grow grape. Winemakers Chris Ringland and Lisa Wetherell use fruit from the Barossa Valley in South Australia. Yields from the 25-year-old vines grown in sand over clay are modest, 3 to 5 tons an acre. Fleshy and round, with tons of jammy strawberry and raspberry fruit, this is neither shy nor light in the alcohol department, but it’s so darn hard to bitch about the heat, when there is so much lip-smackingly good fruit!
- Bitch White -(Spain) 100% Viura from bush and double cordon trained vines of 15 to 40 years of age that are planted on light sandy soils of limestone and clay. Harvested at moderate ripeness, it is fermented in tank at low temperatures followed by extended aging on its lees. Viura is the traditional white grape of Rioja and Aragona. Aroma of honeydew melon, with a hint of musk. On the palate, it is soft, juicy and with juicy fruit flavors, with structured acidity that makes the second glass obligatory.
- Bitch Bubbly -(Spain) Bitch Bubbly is a non-vintage Rose Sparkling wine. The color is a vibrant deep pink with scarlet hues. The bubbles are extensive and the bead is fine and active. Seductive aromas of ripe red berries and Honey-crisp apples tease you to take a sip. The mouthfeel is sexy and unctuous, with juicy black cherries, strawberry conserve and red currants vying for attention. The fruit ripeness is superbly balanced with a subtle dose of acidity making for a crisp refreshing finish. Serve this wine to your loved one as an Aperitif or, with a chocolate or fruit based dessert.
- Robert Mondavi Cabernet – Dark fruits of black cherry, plum and blackberry are layered seamlessly with sweet spice, herbal, dark earth and a touch of sweet tobacco to accompany the rich concentration, silky tannins and long finish that we look forward to in our Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon each year.
- Robert Mondavi Merlot – Deep black plum, cassis, violet, fresh dark earth and herb flavors flow seamlessly on a silky palate to a deliciously long, velvety finish.
- Robert Mondavi Chardonnay– Fragrantly ripe Anjou pear with fresh orange blossom on the nose complement hints of exotic green almond, lemon zest, and white grapefruit with a touch of creaminess on the palate created by battonage.
- Robert Mondavi White Zinfandal– A dry to sweet, pink-colored blush wine. White Zinfandel is made from the Zinfandel wine grape, which would otherwise produce a bold and spicy red wine. White Zinfandel is not a grape variety but a method of processing Zinfandel grapes.
This is not just cheese and crackers. Not even close! Sample foods from the areas finest restaurants traversing from entrees to desserts. Top Chef’s pull out all the stops in providing you cuisine that will delight your palate! Steak, Roasts, Chicken, Soups, Fruit, Cakes, Cookies and more!
Voted Best Entertainer of the year by Florida Monthly Magazine – T. Scott has been a headliner at Margaritaville’s “Porch of Indecision” Universal Studios in Orlando for over 9 years. No other performer has achieved such phenomenal recognition at both Jimmy Buffett’s famed Orlando establishment and throughout Central Florida.
Craft Beer Festival
201 E Dixie Ave.