The Leesburg Saturday Morning Market
A Little Down-Home Community Style Shopping!
THIS WEEK AT THE MARKET!
Live Entertainment – Christmas Concert Series!
“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” – Hippocrates
Heard about how harmful chemicals are? Want to start practicing more self-care? Dirty Dog Organics is now supplying our market with organically grown vegetables. Be sure to come support this local Leesburg farm family in their mission to serve our community with produce that is pesticide and chemical-free!
- Local Clermont resident, Kelly has fresh cut and dried herbs & cooking seasonings. Basil, Oregano, Thyme, Rosemary, Mint, Lemongrass, Cilantro, Dill, Parsley, Tarragon, and blended herbs for entertaining. She’ll be offering Herb Flatbread Crackers and Herb Finishing Salts. Get excited because these are fresh, local, pesticide-free cooking herbs and seasonings with qualities you won’t find in store bought!
- We can’t forget about the treats and baked goods! Don’t worry, we make sure they’re made with earth’s best ingredients and without artificial sweeteners or preservatives. Muffins, donuts, cookies and homemade candies for the whole family to enjoy! Our selection of Icy, Real-Fruit Treats are sure to refresh and optimize any healthy lifestyle!
- Frances Walsh presents a fresh-baked selection of organic, non-gmo breads and pastries, along with locally made Focaccia Sourdough, Garlic Knots, Pizza Shells and Cannolis prepared from a 97-year old recipe!
- The Trees family offers Locally Roasted Organic Coffee in whole bean or ground varieties. Grab your morning cup of hot or iced when you pick up your bag for the week to take home!
- Danielle DeCaprio of TruthBecomesUs provides many options for a chemical-free lifestyle of personal care and household products. Skin Care, Essential Oils, Body Wellness and Germ-fighting Household Cleaner. Be sure to stop and speak with her…she’s always willing to encourage others in overall wellness and self-care!
- Come see all kinds of decor that local residents have handcrafted for your home and lawn for the holidays. John Plank Greenhouses has a beautiful array of plants to brighten up your home. Pick up one of his beautifully flourishing Poinsettia Plants!
- Need gifts? We’ve got them! Candles, Jewelry, Handcrafted Items. Continue to check in each week for our growing selection of local tradesmen and women looking to build relationships with you!
Why Shop Local? One-of-a-kind, Better Service, Quality, Encouraging Local Prosperity, Community & Relationships. You won’t find this on the internet! Central Florida has a uniquely passionate landscape of people who have interest in many wonderful things and ideas that are able to be upheld with good educational practice. We’re interesting!
New Next Week!
SANTA CLAUS VISITS THE MARKET!
A Message from Our On-Site Market Manager!
The addition of the vendors over the last few weeks has enriched our market. You can find all your fresh and local shopping needs in one location – downtown! Currently, we have produce and grass-fed beef, fresh daily wild-caught seafood, fresh dairy products, local raw honey, organic coffee, knife sharpening, jewelry, and more! We are progressively adding friendly new vendors. Come on out, listen to live music, take in the serenity of the atmosphere and be a part of The Leesburg Saturday Morning Market!
~ Danielle DeCaprio
Become a Vendor!
Join the fun and make a profit!